We all live fragmented lives. We have a piece of us in our desires, a piece at work, a piece in the rat race, a piece in our ambitions, a piece here and a million pieces elsewhere.
We are losing our health, emotional stability and peace of mind.
In order to recover what we are losing, we need to re-orient ourselves, to re-discover where lies our true happiness and peace. Hence, we designed Karvaan, a journey from fragments to whole.
You may call it a holiday, a workshop, a retreat, or an adventure, but at the center of it, it is an unwinding focused to lead you on a journey of self-discovery to help you enable wholeness within yourselves. It is a holistic amalgamation of various healing techniques both time tested and contemporary. The program’s aim is to bring harmony & health on all levels-body, mind & soul in a colorful, playful & practical way.
Karvaan is being conducted in a rural-wild set-up which provides a unique opportunity to connect us more deeply with the nature and ourselves. In addition, when we are simply be present in the vitality and beauty of this kind of wild, synergistic environment, something profound is activated within us. Our minds quiet down, our senses become more fully awake, and we are able to connect more deeply to our true human nature and the world around us.
Program Details: 26-28th Jul, Apati- Lonavala
- Awareness on concepts of Holism
- Individual Health Assessment
- Camping | Hiking (Grade- Mild)
- T3 Yoga & Breath Work (Level- Basic)
- Various Meditation Techniques that are simple, practical & most importantly FUN.
- Tunezero & Sound Healing
- Emotional Detox
- Dance Movement
- Power of 5 – elements
- Practical tips for implementation in Real-World
- Group discussions
- Understanding Food- its relation with body & mind. The food served will be Satvik and help you in detoxifying. You will also participate in cooking a healthy meal.
For more details and booking, drop a mail at email@example.com or give a call on +91 8433581011 or +91 7304041836